SHARK G3R ROV
- 130KG of bollard force with 100KG payload
- Simple, intelligent & robust electronics
- Latest technology and Cutting edge software
- Comprehensive stock of spares, minimal lead time
- Field proven, reliable system
- High power to size ratio
- High quality components
- Robust control system
- Very strong polypropylene chassis
- Highly flexible
- Large space available
- Length: 1600mm
- Width: 1080mm
- Height without skid: 885mm
- Height with skid(with wheels): 1235mm
- Weight : 350kg without payload
- Weight: 600-700kg with payload
- Payload (weight in water): 100kg
- Depth Rating: 500m, ( 1000m, 2000m and 3000m optional)
- Body: : PP, anodized 6082-T6 Aluminium
- Electric bottles: Anodized 6082-T6 Aluminium
- Deployment: Live boat and TMS
- Forward Speed (without current): 3 knots
- Forward thrust: 130kg
- Backward thrust: 130kg
- Lateral thrust: 92kg
- Vertical Thrust: 90kg
- Pitch/roll compensated high accuracy flux gate with ±1 degree accuracy
- Standard pitch/roll output with 0.5 degrees accuracy
- Top quality compact depth sensor
- 12bits ADC and high speed data processor
- The G3R is based on RS485 multi drop points, each part of the ROV has its own dedicated processor and address with HCU manipulating the data flow. This method minimizes firmware problems and maximizes the speed.
- Very simple electronics
- The ROV can be equipped with many sensors like CTD, CP, bathy & altimeter, profilers, FMD, DVL, USBL.
- It can be equipped with 2 x 5 function heavy duty manipulators with or without a tooling skid.
- It can be prepared for pipeline inspection using a survey skid consisting of skid frame with wheels and two boom arms with cameras and lights.
- A pipeline tracker can also be mounted on a survey skid.
- Power Required: 380-475VAC 3ph 50/60HZ 18kVA
- Pan and tilt unit accepts two cameras and two lights with accurate angle position of ±1 degree accuracy and backlash of less than 0.5 degrees.
- 2 channels over twisted pair, 4 channels FO optional
- PAL/NTSC optional
- Overlay: date, time, depth, heading, tilt angle, Epod temperature, compass graphics & number of turns.
- Up to 3 LED light modules with 5000Lm light intensity each, dimmable through RS485 bus.
- Powered by 6 x SPE-250 reliable thrusters, 4 lateral and 2 vertical each incorporating unique Statorshield™ Technology allowing the thruster to continue running even in case of shaft seal failure.